Turbo charger Volvo V50/S40/S80/V70 PSA 1.6 HdI PSA 1.6 HdI
ATTENTION! There is no warranty whatsoever if the turbocharger is not replaced without the repair kit RD31084780S, and if the instructions below are not or not accurately followed.
These engines give a lot of problems that the turbo break, we advise you to carry out the following instructions before you assemble the new turbo;
- Clean the engine with the old turbo. (motor flush)
- Check the injectors for leaks.
- Disassemble the oil pan, clean it and clean the sieve.
- Replace the oil supply pipe.
- In the connection of the oil supply line to the turbo there is a small filter / sieve, remove it or replace it.
- Check the soot filter for obstructions.
- Start the engine WITHOUT running it, this to build up sufficient oil pressure, after the execution of the above work the whole oil circuit to the turbo is EMPTY!